Some amazing marijuana-infused Brussel Sprouts and many more tasty additions are on the way to your table. These tasty recipes are easy to cook and taste yummy. There is always a possibility to combine your taste with health. Since we are quite considerate about health and want to keep you happy as well, we have come out with some really amazing recipes of Brussel sprouts for you.
Using some cannabidiol oil or butter and amazing Brussel sprouts we are going to create an amazing recipe which would turn out to be delicious and act nutritious for your body.
If you know about cooking with cannabis, you know you can’t cook at high temperature as in the moment you need to shield your THC from being destroyed by heat. Using cannabutter always helps. So gear up and enjoy cooking your daily weed amazingly which is tasty and nutritious.
1 pound Brussels grows
3 or 4 strips bacon, thickly chopped
4 garlic cloves
Some ginger finely chopped
1 little onion
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp cannabutter or oil
- Heat your pan on high flame for 7 to 8 minutes and after that decrease the flame to medium.
- Add bacon.
- Let the bacon heat for 2 minutes and at that point add olive oil.
- Cut sprouts in equal sizes and add garlic slices, onion, and ginger
- At the point when the oil is dissolved, include garlic, onion, and ginger for 1 to 2 minutes before including sprouts.
- Turn over sprouts and keep cooking for another 5 to 7 minutes until creamy and soft.
- Add cannabutter to everything and let it nourish.
- This dish uses bacon fat to cook and steam everything decreases usage of oil.
- You can even add some heated weed for garnishing.
- Your dish is ready to serve 4 people.
Some brussels sprouts chopped
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp flour
15 tbsp salt
15 tbsp pepper
1 cup milk
2 cups cheese
Some marijuana leaves.
- Remove all the leaves from the outer side that are faded so that they don’t fall while cooking
- Cut the harder part of the sprouts but try saving the leaves.
- Bring a saucepan and add some water to boil.
- Cook the sprouts for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain everything and set sprouts aside.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add some flour, add pepper and salt.
- Cook the mixture until golden brown.
- After 1 minute add some whisked milk.
- Thickening of mixture starts and after adding some marijuana leaves, add some sauce.
These amazing recipes would make you love our recipes more and more as they are the best Brussel sprouts and marijuana recipes that are tasty and nutritious. Marijuana contains more of the THC that relaxes your mind and body up to an optimum level. Further, you may end up creating more and more marijuana recipes by yourself which may taste yummier. Toss in more types of sauces including cannabis sauce and some red chili sauce. Some oregano seasoning may be added for a different taste. Also, some boiled macroni or pasta may be added and your recipe will turn into weed pasta. Did this thought ever get in your mind that your weed can be your food?
Such are some ways and different ideas where you can transform your weed into your daily food. So be ready and enjoy creating some really good weed food.